When the Gums fade and teeth become more exposed....!
Receding gums can eventually lead to tooth loss as roots were exposed.
I am Stephanie Higgins from Jacksonville. Earlier, this year, I observed my gum tissues has started receding. The first question that came to my mind was;
"Does Gum Tissue Grow Back"
I talked to a friend he said it must be due to plaque building between the teeth and gums. I've seen a dentist about it, and he wasn't much help. What he said was nothing he could do about it, and that if it could worse, he'd have to repair it surgically. I was terrified because all he offered to me was "gum transplant surgery" with a cost of thirty thousand dollars!
Gums are cut open and pulled back over the teeth bone!
Yikes... thinking about having my gums cut open and pulled back over my head to scrape plaque away from the bone and teeth is absolutely dreadful. Another con of Gum Surgery is the healing time; it very is long, and the pain is excruciating.
At this stage, I thought an oral hygienist would a better option than a dentist.
The next day I found a dental hygienist from Google and arranged a meeting, she told me to do the following:
How To Regrow Receding Gums Naturally?
Click on the following Tabs to know what Exactly I did to Regrow gums;
Floss Every Second Day
Always Brush with the left hand. Using two toothpastes, 1) Standard, 2) NS Gum Balm
Rinse with salt water after brushing
Come in at least once a year for a proper clean.
Brushing with the left hand is a superb idea as it's harder to put excess pressure if you're using your non-dominant hand ..!
I am using these simple tips, and in about three months, my gums are regrowing.I am using these simple tips, and in about three months, my gums are regrowing.
Brush 1 to 2 minutes with Natures Smile Gum Balm. Natures Smile’s active ingredients will stop and regrow healthy gums tissue in a few months.
Then Rinse with Natures Smile Oral Rinse mouthwash. One more time perform this method for one to two minutes and increase this time gradually because the goal is about fifteen to twenty minutes daily.
It will also help you to regrow receding gums naturally and stops prgression of bacteria in your mouth.
- Will A Receding Gum Grow Back???
My answer is .... !!! "Hell Yeah"
In 3 months and 10 days, my gum line has improved to a great deal, although these days I am also taking Nature's Smile Oral Rinse.
Every time I brush, my mouth feel clean like when someone leaves the dentist’s office.
It is such a good feeling ...!
My gum recessions have reversed, and all the credit goes to my hygienist and off-course Nature’s Smile™ Gum Balm.
What is Receding Gums ?
Receding gums occur when the gums surrounding the teeth fades, and they become more exposed because of receding gums.
What Are The Symptoms Of Receding Gums ?
Here are the symptoms associated with receding gums:
- Tooth sensitivity
- Tooth looking larger than usual
- Pain or a toothache
What Causes Receding Gums?
1. If you suffer from receding gums may be indicative of some type of gum disease. However, the cause may be something else entirely.
2. Receding gums are more often caused by periodontal gum disease, which is a bacterial infection in the mouth. This disease damages the gums and bone around the teeth, leading to receding gums and many other problems.
3. If not properly care for your teeth can lead to gum recession. It’s not brushing and flossing regularly and appropriately can lead to plaque buildup on teeth. The plaque becomes tartar, which is the hard substance between the teeth and causes gum recession.
4. Aggressively brushing can also lead to receding gums. Why? Because aggressive brushing can erode the enamel of the teeth and cause gums to recede.
5. If you smoke, there is an increased risk of receding gums. Not only is smoking bad for your lungs and overall health but can also cause plaque buildup on teeth. As mentioned above, the accumulation of plaque can cause your gums recede.